So I didn’t get to the his blog post until later but I’ll still write down what I can remember and back date it a little. Chloe 8 month development.
- 18 lbs
- – inches long
- 9-12 month clothes
- Size 3 diapers
- Army crawling but starting to lift tummy
- Starting to pull herself up on furniture
- Trying new foods & eating well
- Connected to mom at the hip or else she screams
- Learning stranger danger
- Laughing and giggling at any interaction
- Her favorites include puréed blueberries, green beans, bananas, and apple chicken. She also likes when we sneak her some noodles or whipped cream.
- First christmas
- First New Years
Thanks for following along with Chloe’s growth and development! Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog to be among the first to read my posts.